Agency360 is looking for a full-time account manager in the Fishers/Indianapolis area that will serve a critical role in reducing the CEO’s daily duties as we expand our small team. The account manager will wear a variety of hats blending 40% of their time on new business development tasks, 40% on customer happiness tasks, and 20% on office management type duties and team projects. The position requires minimal travel to the handful of trade shows we attend each year and once appropriately trained flexible work hours and locations are available.
A typical day of an Account Manager might involve
- Answering inbound phone calls and emails to help a customer or qualify a prospect.
- Email and phone follow-ups to check on customer satisfaction, schedule demos, and online trainings.
- Online sales demonstrations of the software or online training for new customers getting started.
- Billing activities including sending formal quotes, sending invoices, following up on late payments and depositing checks.
- Updating the team via tools like our CRM, Email, Chat so they can help continue the great impression and relationship you started.
- Working on an RFP or Partnership proposal.
- Experimenting with customer acquisition tactics and challenging assumptions to identify ways to amplify and scale the sales process.
- Laughing with customers and prospects at a trade show or conference.
- Passionate about doing work that can make a difference in your community.
- Have 5-7 years’ experience in an account management or sales role.
- Confident being on the phone and have positive communication using remote tools.
- Proactive and have a self-starter attitude.
- Able to learn quickly, adapt to change, and be tech savvy.
- High standards for yourself and your team.
- Enjoys teaching and creating relationships.
- Desire for Skill Mastery and thought leadership.
Bonus points if you have
- Strong written skills.
- Ability to create high-quality content.
- Previous experience selling SaaS products in the Government/Public Safety market.
- Startup IQ.
How will you know if you're doing a good job?
Your activities and insights improve the conversion rate of inbound leads each quarter, resulting in a steady increase in monthly recurring revenue. Your interactions with the customer are positive and lead to the next step in the sales process or solving their support issue. You always create a great experience with prospects and customers, even if they don’t ultimately decide to buy from us. You’re having fun and enjoying the rewards that come with being an integral part of a mission-driven team.