Agency360 is looking for a full-time, remote-based, product manager who will serve a critical role in growing our customer base by helping create an amazing user experience for users inside our web application. As a key member of our small startup, with the help of our domain knowledge, you’ll be expected to manage the product life cycle through all phases, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure customer satisfaction. The position requires minimal travel 1-2 times a year for a conference or team meeting.
This is a player/coach role where you will lead strategy development with our founder, and also be responsible for executing the strategy. As one of our first 10 hires at a fast-growing bootstrapped company, you’ll be doing important work and will have a strong voice in the overall vision and direction of the company.
- Lead & manage the product design, development, QA, infrastructure, and vision.
- Help craft and communicate the vision of the product to the team and customers.
- Improve the experience and engagement of users and ensure we are making their job easier and helping do their job better.
Types of Activities You May Do:
- Design mockups of product vision or a new product/feature.
- Work with engineering debug product issues and bugs.
- Assist engineering with deployments and code updates.
- Ensure infrastructure is secure and scalable while following industry standards.
- Review feature requests from support and sales and prioritize.
- Research customers via tools and interviews to understand underlying pain points.
- Wear many hats including assisting customer support in answering tickets.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS product management role.
- Ability to iterate quickly on mockups and suggested solutions
- Ability to work with remote team members.
- Able to easily shift between strategic thinking and smart execution
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Written Communication.
- A desire and eagerness to master the skills required utilizing experts and other outside resources to perform at a world class level.
- A passion for learning and helping public safety employees, specifically their back office HR tasks.
- Are a self starter, ask questions to develop a deep understanding and are able to stay motivated without micromanaging.
How will you know if you are doing a good job?
Each iteration of the product improves the user experience and delights the customer even more. Bug and support requests are dropping because the product/feature we roll out make sense to users. Deployments go off without a hitch and the hosting infrastructure is secure and stable. Your interactions with the teammates are positive and you are open to feedback and thoughts from team members and customers alike. Your ideas and contributions to the product delights users because you iterate on the details and understand their pain.
Why Work for Us?
Serving a Greater Good
Do you want to help your community and have a positive impact on your public safety heroes? At Agency360 we deliver next generation onboarding and evaluation software that helps local police officers, firefighters, EMTs, 911 dispatchers, jailers, and private security firms across the country. You will be helping your local department public safety employees!
Provide Immediate Value
Do you like thinking of something in the morning and executing on it in the afternoon? At a small company you have the freedom to execute with limited bureaucracy and overhead.
Agency360 is composed of individuals from all different backgrounds and locations across the country. We have flexible work hours and work locations to help you perform at your best and help deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
Fun Family-Friendly Culture
To celebrate a big win or accomplishment, you’ll find us going out to eat, trying out an “Escape Room” or TopGolf, or having all-inclusive (spouse and children) outings and adventures. Corny jokes and funny ice breakers often kick off our meetings with laughter that we share with our customers. Don’t be surprised to see a young child pop his/her head in during team video chats.