Customer Success Manager
Agency360 is looking for a full-time customer success manager in the Fishers/Indianapolis area that will serve a critical role in reducing the CEO’s daily duties as we expand our small team. The position requires minimal travel to the handful of trade shows we attend each year and once appropriately trained flexible work hours and locations are available.
A typical day of a CSM might involve
- Answering inbound phone calls and emails to help a customer or qualify a prospect.
- Email and phone follow ups to check on customer satisfaction, schedule demos, and online trainings.
- Providing online training and onboarding for new customers getting started.
- Billing activities including sending formal quotes, sending invoices, following up to late payments and depositing checks.
- Updating the team via tools like our CRM, Email, Chat so they can help continue the great impression and relationship you started.
- Meeting with local customers for onsite trainings or check-ins.
- Cataloging and prioritizing bugs and feature requests and presenting the information in development meetings.
- Proactively working to communicate with customers and improve/streamline the onboarding experience.
- Writing help documentation, emails, and videos to assist customers.
- Laughing with customers and prospects at a trade show or telling corny jokes.
- Passionate about doing work that can make a difference in your community.
- Have 5-7 years’ experience in customer service, account management, or customer success role.
- Confident being on the phone and have positive communication using remote tools.
- Proactive and have a self-starter attitude.
- Willing to expanding your comfort zone.
- Able to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech savvy
- High standards for yourself and your team
- Enjoys teaching and creating relationships
- Desire for skill mastery and thought leadership
Bonus points if you have
- Strong written skills.
- Ability to create high-quality content.
- Previous experience selling SaaS products in the Government/Public Safety market.
- Startup IQ.
How will you know if you're doing a good job?
Customer retention remains very high as your interactions with the customer are positive and lead to solving their support issue or helping them use the product. You always create a great experience with customers, even if they don’t stay with us. You are proactive in addressing current and future problems that ultimately lead to a reduction of support tickets and calls. You’re having fun and enjoying the rewards that come with being an integral part of a mission-driven team.