What it is like to be a part of our team:
Do you want to help your community and make a positive impact for your public safety heroes? Do you like thinking of something in the morning and executing on it in the afternoon? Are you interested in chocolate o’clock, great coffee/tea, and the excitement of growing a small company? If so, Agency360 may be the perfect place for you.
Agency360 delivers next generation training and onboarding programs that help local police officers, firefighters, EMTs, 911 dispatchers, jailers, and even private security firms across the country. We are building the tools of the future to help public safety agencies optimize their organization.
Our mission is to deliver an exceptional user experience to all we serve. If you share that passion and love a flexible environment, reach out about one of the positions below. This is your opportunity to come join us in Fishers, Indiana and become one of our first 10 hires in a fast growing self-funded company.
We currently have an opening:
For a Business Development Manager position, and are looking for someone…
- Who is motivated by, and has a passion for, making a difference in their community and on the team they work with. At Agency360, we do that through serving public safety with our software. This is a self-funded small company experiencing steady growth that is excited about continual learning and improvement for both our solutions and our own personal development! The right person for this opportunity will be fueled by the opportunity to have direct input into shaping the vision and direction of the company.
- Who has sales experience or is very interested in learning our sales process and handling incoming leads, participating in product demos, and follow ups on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Who will help with organizing and participating in trade shows and conferences.
- Who has a passion for the entire sales process and wants to take ownership of it, continuously improving our approach to meet the needs of our target customers.
- That will share in the work of fielding incoming sales and support calls. This is a great opportunity to get to know the users, and willingness to listen to their stories and concerns is key. For support, they don’t have to know how to fix technical issues, but do need to be able to listen to the customer’s concern and document it in a support ticket. This is something the entire team will share in.
- Who wants to have a say in growing a company including scaling the sales process and shaping their compensation package.
- Calling inbound signups/trials
- Support outbound campaigns
- Answering incoming sales calls and responding to email inquiries
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Scheduling demos
- Participating in demos by conducting the opening and closing
- Providing formal quotes and requested follow up information after the demo
- Consistently following up with prospects to successfully move them through the sales process
- Documenting all sales activities in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Experimenting with customer acquisition tactics and challenging assumptions to identify ways to amplify and scale the sales process
- Attending trade shows and conferences
- Sharing the responsibility of answering the company’s support line and providing first line responses to support tickets
You should have…
- 5-7 years’ experience in SaaS Sales or as a senior sales representative
- Confidence on the phone and positive communication
- Proactive and self-starter attitude
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech savvy
- High standards for yourself and your team
- Friendly and strong demeanor
- Desire for Sales Mastery and thought leadership
Bonus points if you have …
- Strong written skills
- Ability to create high quality content
- Previous experience selling SaaS products in the Government/Public Safety market
- Startup IQ
How will you know if you are doing a good job?
Your activities and insights improve the conversion rate each quarter, resulting in a steady increase in monthly recurring revenue. Your interactions with the customer are positive and lead to the next step in the sales process. You always create a great experience with prospects and customers, even if they don’t ultimately decide to buy from us. You’re having fun and enjoying the rewards that come with being an integral part of a mission-driven team.